"Jesus said, 'Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.'" Matthew 19:14
Our Lord Jesus loves the little children. He has given parents the great responsibility of instructing their minds and shepherding their hearts. Our goal is to assist parents to that end. We want to help children understand their Bibles, see their need for a Savior, and learn how to live a life of joyful obedience to God out of thankfulness to His love for them in Jesus Christ. Our desire is to see the children grow as disciples of Jesus Christ.
We seek to accopmlish this through the following programs:
- Sunday School: "Train up a child a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6 Our children's Sunday School classes are designed to teach children the Word of God and how it applies to their lives. They learn Bible stories, memorize Scripture, and are instructed in the basics of the Christian faith.
- Catechism Club: Catechism Club is a weekly outreach ministry for elementary aged children, grades 1-5. Our mission is to evangelize and befriend the kids in our neighborhood. Each week we focus on:
- Friendship: connecting kids with adult and young adult leaders in our church.
- Catechism and Songs: learn about the God who cares for us.
- Games, Arts, and Crafts: indoor and outdoor activities that are fun for all ages (relay races, football, jump rope, sidewalk chalk, coloring projects, etc.)
- Snacks are provided as well.
- Parents are always welcome to join us!