Westminster Presbyterian Church exists to develop in ourselves and others a passion for the glory of God and the preeminence of Christ in all of life and in all the world as revealed in the infallible and inerrant Word of God alone.
As Christians we are built up by sound doctrine, by dependence upon the Holy Spirit and a devotion to the spiritual disciplines, and by loving and serving one another. We have a zeal for reaching people with the gospel, serving them and seeing them transformed into fully-devoted followers of our Lord Jesus Christ.
As we are empowered by God's Word and Spirit dwelling in us we aspire to be a church that is:
- Devoted to both corporate and private worship and prayer
- Being transformed into the likeness of Christ through the practice of spiritual disciplines in full dependence upon the Holy Spirit
- Living out the love of Christ in our relationships with one another and others
- Equipping our members for ministry, leadership, biblical life-skills, and outreach
- Evangelizing and discipling our networks of existing relationships, the military community and neighborhood surrounding our church through word and deed, and the world at large through church planting and the support of world missions
- Developing a comprehensive vision for whole-hearted engagement in spiritual warfare and living all of life under the Lordship of Christ and to the glory of God, with a view to impacting the culture in which we live as salt and light.